Arc will have Order. Chaos must be eliminated. Only through Order will there ever be peace in the lands of Lost Souls. Chaos will be crushed through whatever means possible.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Games

Heh. Well, I AM embarrassed. Turns out I wasn't insane at all. After a good night's sleep and a nice cup of hot coffee the next morning, I feel just fine.

Wait, I don't eat. I'm sick. Concentrate.

Yesterday I had the most interesting conversation with a kender thief's left shoe. To be perfectly candid, it used to be his shoe, but it's mine now - sitting on a chair next to me, keeping me company. The kender didn't need it any more. Some of the patrons are complaining about the smell, but if they knew what was inside the shoe I just bet JUST BET they wouldn't complain any more. Anyway, the shoe ( I call it "Bob"... an odd and almost unpronounceable name that came to me in a dream) told me things. It told me how to play the is-not-is game. Are you interested? Very well. Stop bleeding all over, sit down and I'll show you how to play.

What? Have I killed more innocents? Focus, damn it!

The is-not-is game goes like this. Close your eyes.. oh, they're already closed. You're very good at this game - a real fast learner! Now... think of something you don't have. Anything really. Maybe a rock. Maybe a rainbow pibrit or an azure unicorn horn. Well, let's stick with a rock. Now visualize that rock behind your little closed eyes. Oh, let me shoo away those flies. They must be quite distracting. Alright. Once you have a firm picture of that rock.. I mean firm! You make a not-is hole where the rock is supposed to go. Just a space the exact exact exact size of the rock, filled with not-is. Easy, right? Then... then... you just fill it - fill that space with -is-. Now if you play the game right, and you win, the not-is space gets filled all full of is, and the rock appears! It's better than magick, cause it's like.. more magickal, do you see? You can open your eyes now. I told you to open your eyes. Fine, I'll open them for you, and just take them... icky sticky... since you aren't using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment